To install and configure the L2TP on your device, follow the screenshots below.
1. Go to the «Server Locations», page, and copy the Hostname of the server you need.
2. On your device go to "Settings" and select "Connections"
3. In the "Connections" window select "Other settings"
4. In the "Other settings" window select "VPN"
5. In the "VPN" window select "Add VPN" Set the connection name at your discretion, in our case, "NETMAP L2TP" is indicated
Direct connection setup started. Be careful when entering data.
6. In the "Connection Type" menu, select the L2TP / IPSec PSK item.
7. Next, specify the IP address of the server received in your profile.
8. Enter the user name and password received after purchasing the VPN tariff.
9. Enter the common "cheap-vpn" key in the "IPSec Shared Key"and click "Save".
10. L2TP connection configurations are saved now on your device. To connect VPN, select the connection "NETMAP L2TP" from the list, then "CONNECT".
11. The network status will change to "Connected".
12. The VPN network is active, the connection is established.
13. After connection is established, you will see the widget in the active notifications menu "icon key".
Using our "Checking your IP address" service you can check if your computer's IP has changed, and also find out the vulnerabilities of your host and recommendations for their elimination.