To install and configure the L2TP on your device, follow the screenshots below.
1. Go to the «Server Locations», page, and copy the Hostname of the server you need.
2. On your device go to "Settings" and select "Connections"
3. In the "Connections" window select "Other settings"
4. In the "Other settings" window select "VPN"
5. In the "VPN" window select "Add VPN" Set the connection name at your discretion, in our case, "NETMAP" is indicated.
Direct connection setup started. Be careful when entering data.
6. In the "Connection Type" menu, select the PPTP item.
7. Next, specify the IP address of the server received in your profile.
8. Uncheck the "PPP Encryption (MPPE)" item
9. Enter in the appropriate field the user name received in your profile
10. Enter in the appropriate field the password received in your profile
11. Next, save the configuration for PPTP connection |corresponding button in the "Save" line
12. PPTP connection configurations now saved on your device. To connect VPN, select the "NETMAP" connection from the list, then "CONNECT"
13. The VPN network is active, the connection is established.
14. After connection is established, you will see the widget in the active notifications menu "icon key".
Using our "Checking your IP address" service you can check if your computer's IP has changed, and also find out the vulnerabilities of your host and recommendations for their elimination.