To install and configure the L2TP GUI on your device, follow the screenshots below.
1. Go to the «Server Locations», page, and copy the Hostname of the server you need.
2. On your device go to "Settings" and select "Basic"
3. In the "Basic" window select "VPN"
4. In the "VPN" window select "Add VPN configuration ..."
Direct connection setup started. Be careful when entering data.
5. In the "Connection Type" menu, select the L2TP item.
6. Set the description at your discretion, in our case "NETMAP".
7. Next, specify the IP address of the server received in your profile.
8. Enter in the appropriate field the user name and password received in your profile.
9. In the "Shared key" field, enter the key received in your profile.
10. Next, save the configuration for L2TP connection |corresponding button in the "Save" line.
11. L2TP connection configurations are saved now on your device. To connect VPN, select the connection "NETMAP" from the list, then "DISCONNECT".
12. The VPN network is active, the connection is established. After connection is established, you will see the widget in the active notifications menu "icon
Using our "Checking your IP address" service you can check if your computer's IP has changed, and also find out the vulnerabilities of your host and recommendations for their elimination.