To install and configure the PPTP on your device, follow the screenshots below.
1. Go to the «Server Locations», page, and copy the Hostname of the server you need.
2. On your device, go to the basic settings and select "VPN"
3. In the "VPN" window select "Add VPN configuration ..."
4. In the "Connection type" menu, select the PPTP item.
5. Set the description at your discretion, in our case "NETMAP PPTP"
6. In the "Server" field, enter the IP, in the "Profile" field - your login, in the "Password" field - your password. All these data you can find in your profile
7. Switch "For All Data" to "On" and click "Save."
8. Select the "NETMAP PPTP" configuration and wait for connection
9. After the status change to "Connected", a PPTP VPN connection will be established. After the connection is established, you will see the widget in the active notifications menu icon "vpn"
Using our "Checking your IP address" service you can check if your computer's IP has changed, and also find out the vulnerabilities of your host and recommendations for their elimination.