To setup the l2tp VPN connection on your computer, please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the Start menu and select "Options"
2. In the "Options" select "Network and Internet" item.
3. In the "Network and Internet" section select "Network and Sharing Center".
4. In the "Network and Sharing Center" select "Configure a new connection or network".
5. Next, select "Connect to the workplace".
6. To start setting up the connection, select the "Use my Internet connection (VPN)" item.
Direct connection setup started. Be careful when entering data.
7. In the window that opens, in the field "Internet address" enter the your VPN IP, and in the field "Location name" enter any name, for example, cheap-VPN. You can check IP in your profile, you can choose any IP, so as any country. After entering the data, click the "Create" button
8. After press "Create" button, you need to remain open the "Network and Sharing Center" window. In this window you need to select "Change adapter settings"
9. In the seventh item you entered the your connection name. If you follow the instructions correctly, in the opened "Network connections" window you will see the new connection you created. Right-click on it and select "Properties".
10. In the connection properties, select the Security tab. Select the connection type "L2TP Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPsec)"
11. Click the "Advanced Settings" button.
12. Check "Use a public key for authentication" and enter the "cheap-vpn" key. After that, click "OK".
13. In the remaining open connection properties, it remains only to click "OK".
14. The connection settings can be considered complete. It remains only to run it. To do this, right-click on it and select "Connect".
15. The "Settings" window opens again, you need to click the "Advanced Settings" button.
16. Click the "Edit" button in the opened menu
17. The "Change VPN connection" window opens and you need to enter your login and password, be careful when typing. Login and password you receive after buying a VPN tariff on our website. After entering of login and password, click "Save".
18. You will stay in the "Advanced settings" menu of your VPN connection. To return to the connection menu, click the "Back" button.
19. It remains only to click the "Connect" button to connect to the created pptp connection, and wait for the connection to be established.
20. After the connection is established, you will see the connection status "Connected".
Using our "Checking your IP address" service you can check if your computer's IP has changed, and also find out the vulnerabilities of your host and recommendations for their elimination.