To setup the pptp VPN connection on your computer, please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the Start menu and select "Settings"
2. In the "Settings" window select "Network and Internet"
3. In the "Network and Internet" section select "Network and Sharing Center"
4. In the "Network and Sharing Center" section select "Configure a new connection or network"
5. Select the "Connect to the workplace" connection option
6. Select "Use my Internet connection (VPN)" and click "Next"
Direct connection setup started. Be careful when entering data.
7. In the window that opens, in the field "Internet address" enter the your VPN IP, and in the field "Location name" enter any name, for example, cheap-VPN. You can check IP in your profile, you can choose any IP, so as any country. After entering the data, click the "Next" button
8. After clicking the "Create" button, the "Network and Sharing Center" should remain open. If for some reason it was closed, then go back into it. You need to select "Change adapter settings"
9. In the seventh item you entered the name of your connection. If you followed the instructions correctly, then in the opened "Network connections" window you will see a new connection you created. Right-click on it and select "Properties."
10. In the connection properties, select the Security tab. Select the connection type "Tunnel Point-to-Point Protocol (PPTP)" and click "OK".
11. Connection settings can be considered complete. It remains only to run it. To do this, right-click on it and select "Connect".
12. The "Settings" window opens again, you need to click the "Advanced Settings" button.
13. The "Settings" window opens again, you need to click the "Advanced Settings" button.
14. The "Change VPN connection" window opens and you need to enter your login and password, be careful when typing. Login and password you receive after buying a VPN tariff on our website. After entering of login and password, click "Save"
15. You will stay in the "Advanced settings" menu of your VPN connection. To return to the connection menu, click the "Back" button.
16. It remains only to click the "Connect" button to connect to the created pptp connection, and wait for the connection to be established.
17. After the connection is established, you will see the connection status "Connected".
Using our "Checking your IP address" service you can check if your computer's IP has changed, and also find out the vulnerabilities of your host and recommendations for their elimination.