To setup the pptp VPN connection on your computer, please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the Start menu and select "Control Panel". In the "Network and Internet" section select "View Network Status and Tasks"
2. In the "Network and Sharing Center" select "Configure a new connection or network".
3. In the opened «Configuration of new connection» window select "Connect to the workplace" and click "Next"
4. In the next window select the "Use my Internet connection (VPN)" item
5. In the last window enter your connection data. You can check them in your profile on our website. In the field "Internet address" enter the your IP. In the field "Location name" enter any name, for example, cheap-VPN click "Create".
6. After clicking the "Create" button, the connection creation is almost complete. Then you need to setup it. To do this, select "Change Adapter Settings" in the "Network and Sharing Center", which should remain open after creating the connection.
7. The "Network Connections" window will open. There you can see the newly created "cheap-vpn" connection. Right-click on it and select Properties.
8. In the connection properties, select the Security tab. Select the connection type "L2TP Ipsec VPN"
9. Click the "Advanced Settings" button.
10. Select the "Use a public key for authentication" option and enter the "netmap" key. After that, click "OK".
11. In the open connection properties it remains only to click "OK".
12. The connection setup window will close and it remains only to connect to the VPN. To do this, right-click on the "cheap-vpn" connection and click "Connect / Disconnect".
13. "View Connection Settings" opens. In the connection list, select the connection you created and click "Connect".
14. You will be prompted to enter your login and password for your connection. You can find out your login and password in your profile after purchasing a VPN tariff. Enter your login and password in the appropriate fields and click "OK".
15. Wait, please, the end of the connection.
Using our "Checking your IP address" service you can check if your computer's IP has changed, and also find out the vulnerabilities of your host and recommendations for their elimination.