To install and configure the OpenVPN GUI program to work with our VPN, follow the screenshots below.
1. After downloading the program, open the folder with the downloaded program. Right-click on the program icon and select "Open"
2. You run the installer program. Click "Next" to continue installation
3. Read the license agreement, it is standard, and click "I Agree"
4. In the next window you will be asked to select the components of the program that you need to work. The required components are marked with green checkmarks. You do not need to change anything, just click "Next"
5. Next, the installer will prompt you to select the directory where the OpenVPN will be installed. It's better to leave the installation directory for the program unchanged, but you are free to select another directory by clicking the "Browse ..." button. Save the selected program installation directory and click "Install"
6. The installation of the program will begin. During the process, you will be asked to install the TAP-Windows Provider V9 software. This software is necessary for working with VPN, so confirm the installation by clicking "Install"
7. After the installation is complete, the "Next" button will be activated, click it
8. The installation of the program is completed, click "Finish"
9. To connect to VPN servers, you need to download the configuration files from our site, and unpack them. Next, open the folder where the archive with the configuration files was downloaded. Right- click on the archive and unpack it with any archiver
10. Next, you need to move the unpacked config folder to the folder where the program is installed.
11. The setup of the OpenVPN program is finished, to connect to VPN servers you need to start the program. To do this, right-click on the shortcut that is on your desktop, and select "Run as administrator"
12. Then you can connect to any available server.
Using our "Checking your IP address" service you can check if your computer's IP has changed, and also find out the vulnerabilities of your host and recommendations for their elimination.