Public offer agreement
Netmap VPN Terms and Conditions of Service.
In this context, the 'Terms of Service' VPN 'Services' provided by Netmap VPN 'Netmap' are set forth. These Terms also govern the use and access to the submitted 'Content' Netmap VPN, which includes the 'Website' www.netmap.net, the 'Apps' Netmap VPN, and any 'Software' provided by Netmap VPN.
1.1. By gaining access to the Content or Services, you agree on your own behalf, and on behalf of whom you represent, to comply and be legally acquainted with these Terms. These Terms constitute the legal “Agreement” between you and Netmap VPN. If you do not agree with part of the Terms, you refuse to use our Services.
1.2. By creating an account to use the Netmap VPN services, you agree to the terms and conditions of service.
2. Amendment policy
2.1. Netmap VPN may update the Terms without prior notice. If you continue to use the Services, Content, Site, Apps or Netmap VPN Software after these changes take effect, you agree to the updated Terms.
2.2. The current version of the Terms is available on the Website. You understand and agree that you have full access to the https://netmap.net services website and the ability to revise these Terms to keep abreast of current rules and obligations. Notification of any major changes to the Terms will be provided to subscribers through an update on the Site.
2.3. Your use of the Content or Services after making changes to these Terms means your acceptance of the amended Terms.
3.2. What data do we collect?
You provide us directly with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- When you register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntary filling out of the client's application, when placing an appeal on the feedback message form.
- When you browse our website using your browser cookies.
Our Company collects your data in order to:
- The client was able to manage his account.
- Receive an email notifying you of fees and expiration dates for active services provided on https://netmap.net.
- Improve and analyze the use of the site, control the number of refusals on the site and generate statistics on the use of services.
3.4. How do we store your data?.
Our Company will store your login credentials. Credentials are deleted at your request.
3.5. What are your data protection rights?.
Our Company would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Each user has the right to the following:.
- The right to access - the client has the ability to change and edit the credentials of your user in the personal account of the provision of services.
- Right to Erasure - The customer has the right to request that our company erase your credentials. Support staff may charge additional fees for additional services.
3.6. What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard website information and information about visitor behavior. When you visit our websites, we may automatically collect information from you using cookies or similar technologies..
For more information visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Saving login.
- Understanding how you use our website.
There are several different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These can include which language you prefer and where you are. We use both our own and third party cookies .
- Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Our Company sometimes transfers some limited aspects of this data to third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, advertisements may be shown to you depending on how you are browsing our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website will tell you how to delete cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, some of the functions of our website may not work..
3.11. How to contact us?
- Email us at: [email protected].
- Use the ticket system in your personal account, the feedback form, and online chat on the services website https://netmap.net.
If you would like to report a complaint, or if you believe that our company has not satisfactorily resolved your problem, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
- Email: [email protected].
4. Netmap VPN Services
4.1. Netmap VPN services are available to you upon registration on the Website. By subscribing to the Services, you agree to become a subscriber for the period you choose.
4.2. Netmap VPN reserves the right to make changes to the subscription fee or set new fees at any time after posting information on the Website.
4.3. Any changes in prices do not affect the current subscription period of the Subscriber and take effect at the time of renewal of the subscription.
4.4. Subscription purchases and returns are made via third-party payment integrators.
4.5. The renewal period corresponds to the invoice deadline for the original subscription by default.
4.6. The subscription fee will be automatically credited by the payment method you choose.
4.7. Each paid subscription grants you one (1) license to use on three (3) different devices at any time.
4.8. If you want to use the Services on more than three devices at the same time, you can use Netmap VPN on your router.
4.9. For more information about the Volume Licensing program, contact support.
5. Refund policy
5.1. You can cancel your account with full refund within 30 days from the date of the initial purchase of “Refund Guarantee”.
5.2. A proportional refund of service fees paid during the period when the Service was unavailable or not used is considered a refund.
5.3. Refunds are processed within seven (7) days and are made using the original form of payment used for the purchase.
5.4. All payment amounts are converted in US dollars, therefore, the amount of the refund may differ from the amount originally paid in local currency or cryptocurrency.
5.5. Commission fees on transaction return under the “Refund Guarantee”, such as the difference in exchange rates, the commission percentage of a payment integrator, are fully charged from the initial payment.
5.6. Changing the initial purchase after a 30-day subscription period, namely the extension of the subscription period under the same account, is a disclaimer of the Refund Guarantee.
5.7. To request a refund within the framework of the refund guarantee, it is necessary to send an appeal to the ticket system, or contact technical support on the website.
5.8. Users whose subscriptions are billed as in-app purchases via the Apple App Store (iTunes) do not have access to the 30-day Refund Guarantee. Instead, users can request a refund via the App Store, which is issued solely at the discretion of Apple Support.
6. Acceptable Use Policy
6.1. Netmap VPN Services is available worldwide, therefore you must evaluate whether the use of the Website, Apps, Software or Services is in accordance with local laws and regulations. Each time you use the Site, Applications, Software or Services, you must comply with these Terms and applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
6.2. You acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Netmap VPN account.
6.3. You are responsible for all activities under your account.
6.4. If you ever find or suspect that someone has accessed your account without your knowledge, it is recommended that you immediately inform customer support to revoke your account credentials and issue new ones.
6.5. We require that you exclude the unauthorized use of our Content or Services. Misuse refers to any use, access or interference with the Content or Services in violation of the Terms or applicable laws and regulations.
6.6. In order to protect the Services from misuse or use for causing intentional harm, Netmap VPN reserves the right to take appropriate measures if our Services are used in violation of these Terms and applicable law. You agree that Netmap VPN may terminate your account without providing a refund for services already paid if you use the Service incorrectly.
6.7. Using our Services, it is unacceptable:
- Send or transmit unwanted advertisements or content (for example, “spam”) via the Service.
- Download, publish, reproduce or distribute any content protected by copyright or any other property law, without prior permission of the owner of this content.
- Use a VPN to disrupt the performance and security of any computer systems or websites, as well as to interfere with a third party in the use of these systems and sites.
- Use a VPN to advertise illegal products and services.
- Download, publish, reproduce or distribute any content that includes sexual or explicit images of minors (i.e. child pornography).
- Participation in any behavior that restricts or prohibits any other Subscriber from using or using the Service.
- Try to access, check, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (ie “hacking” in any form).
- Use VPN to send viruses, as well as any other programs and files intended to damage, malfunction, restrict the use of software, data, hardware and telecommunications equipment.
- An attempt to use it for personal purposes, to trade in services, software or distribute a list of IP addresses that belong to Netmap VPN.
- Use VPN to gain unauthorized access to computer systems, networks or data.
- Use a VPN to advertise firearms or ammunition, drugs, alcohol and any other products and services whose advertising is illegal.
- Send, post or transmit through the Service any Content that is illegal, hateful, threatening, insulting or abusive; infringing intellectual property rights; invades privacy; encourages or provokes violence.
- Use VPN to facilitate any criminal activity, commit any other illegal actions.
7.1. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Netmap VPN grants you a non-exclusive and limited license to download and use the Software.
7.2. Modification, sale to third parties, reverse engineering or other use of the Software in any way not explicitly permitted by Netmap VPN is strictly prohibited.
7.3. Use of materials covered by Netmap VPN intellectual property rights is prohibited unless you have obtained the explicit written consent of Netmap VPN.
8. Third-party websites
8.1. Netmap VPN through its service provides you with third-party content, transfers your requests leading to the requested websites.
8.2. Netmap VPN is not responsible for the content provided by third parties since they are not under the control of Netmap VPN, they may have different conditions of use and policies.
8.3. Your access via our Services to any website, service or content provided by Third Parties does not indicate any relationship between Netnap VPN and such Third Parties.
9.1. Netmap VPN seeks to prevent interruption of the Website and Services. However, they are provided “at the present time” and “as available” basis.
9.2. We do not guarantee, directly or indirectly, the accuracy of any of the materials or information provided through the website or the Service, or their suitability for individual goals.
9.3. We disclaim warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We give no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, whether they will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. You acknowledge that you have access to the Site and Services based on their own experience with a VPN.
9.4. Coverage, speed, location of servers and quality of service a VPN can vary. Netmap VPN will attempt to make the Service available at any time. However, the Service may not be available on a number of factors beyond our control, including but not limited to, emergencies; failures of third-party services; or issues or limitations on the transfer, hardware or network interference or signal strength; and can be terminated, rejected, limited or restricted. We are not responsible for lost, not delivered, delayed or incorrectly directed data, messages or pages due to disruptions or problems with the Service, communication services or networks. We may impose limitations on the usage or the service, suspend service, close a VPN account or to block certain types of use at their discretion for the protection of subscribers or services.
9.5. Netmap VPN reserves the right to investigate issues that we consider to be a violation of these Terms. We may, but are not obligated, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, to remove, block, filter or limit by any means any materials or information that we consider to be valid or potential violations of the restrictions established by these Terms, and any other actions that may prosecute Netmap VPN or our customers.
9.6. Netmap VPN assumes no responsibility for the transfer of such materials or information through the “netmap” Service.
10. Limitation of Liability
10.1. Netmap VPN does not bear any responsibility to any Subscriber or another person for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of:
- any failure or interruption of the Website or Service.
- any action or inaction of any third party participating in the creation of the Website or Service or the data contained therein.
- any other reasons related to your access or use, or the inability to access or use any part of the Website or its Content.
- Your interactions on the Website or the Service.
- Your non-compliance with this Agreement.
- Cost of procurement of substitute goods or services.
10.3. Incorrect software operation related to your system settings. In case of such problems, the support service will help to solve them.
11.1. You agree to exempt Netmap VPN, its officers, directors, employees, members, partners, agents, and suppliers, as well as their respective affiliates from any claims and expenses including attorney fees arising from your use of the Content and Service, intentionally and knowingly violating this Agreement.
11.2. Netmap VPN may take exclusive protection and control over any matter subject to damages. However, our acceptance of such protection or control does not remove your obligation to indemnify, regardless of its magnitude.
12. Consideration of the complaint
12.1. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the country whose interests were violated by the unlawful actions of a user of Netmap VPN services, or software. Settlement of situations requiring immediate is the jurisdiction of the country where the equipment is located, under the rights and freedoms of the law.
13.1. In the event that Netmap VPN is a defendant in any instance, the losses incurred by the user due to the downtime or the non-compliance with the requirements of the provided service or for any other reason awarded against Netmap VPN cannot exceed the amount that you paid Netmap VPN for using the Service.
14. Acceptable Use Policy
14.1. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or null and void, this provision shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to reflect the original purpose of this provision, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
14.2. Any non-fulfillment or application of any right or provision of this agreement does not constitute a waiver of such a right or provision.